The Information Lab Germany are looking for Tableau Consultants to support us in our goal of helping people make sense of data. Not only will you be working across a diverse range of sectors such as automotive, media & health and financial institutions, you’ll be a part of an energetic team with lots of space for personal development & creativity.
Entre tus responsabilidades y tareas estarán...
- Support clients in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Not just helping users be the best they can be at Tableau & Alteryx in the short term, but helping them establish a long term analytics culture within their organisations.
- Put your knowledge of IT infrastructure & databases to great use by optimising clients’ setup & implementation of Tableau & Alteryx.
- Innovating with data and bringing your creative ideas to life.
- Getting certified! We’re a big believer in Tableau & Alteryx’s certification programs including train the trainer which will allow you to deliver official training courses.
- Learning from some of the best users in the world, including an Alteryx Ace and three Tableau Zen Masters.
¿Qué perfil buscamos?
- Passionate. We don’t ask that you know EVERYTHING, just that you’re ready & willing to learn.
- Experienced. You decide what experience is best. It should probably include some project work, but whether your data is delivered via SAP, Hadoop, Salesforce or just good old Microsoft SQL Server, we want to hear from you.
- Vocal. Sometimes you’ll just be behind a computer, but not always. Your clients want to hear what you think, so do we. Getting in front of an audience is super important, and yes that audience will speak either English or German so you should know both.
- Interested. Data should generate a burning interest, finding something new and just can’t wait to prep, analyse and visualise your discovery.