To strengthen our team of The Information Lab Germany, based in Hamburg, we are looking for an IT Consultant (m / w), across Germany.
What we offer:
- A great place to work to put your interests into diverse projects – in a fast-growing and pan-European expanding company
- Very exciting customers (over 300 only in Germany) from various industries (finance, logistics, retail, etc.) – for example Lufthansa, Deutsche Bahn, Kuehne & Nagel, DZ Bank, Bombardier, Hamburg South, Union Investment, UBS, Jaguar Land Rover and many, many more – from the start-up to the enterprise
- A great, dynamic working atmosphere in a very dedicated and young team
- An international work environment
- Constant communication with our numerous colleagues in the UK, Netherlands, Frankfurt, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg – we maintain international communication and support across national borders
- The opportunity to participate in international projects
- A team that puts the focus on supporting each and every one of our colleagues (and our customers). This requires a harmonious team structure without elbow mentality – we live this every day.
About The Information Lab
The Information Lab Germany GmbH, as part of the expanding Europe-wide The Information Lab, is a rapidly growing consulting company in the field of data analysis and visualization. We support companies in establishing an analysis culture. As a sales and solutions partner for Tableau and Alteryx, we also help our clients understand and visualize their data. Our growing team is made up of people who are passionate about analyzing data. We love dealing with new datasets and technologies. We exchange information via an internal network across 8 locations in Europe. We work with the world’s best Tableau and Alteryx users & trainers.
And you’re working on the multi-award winning DACH Partner of the Year for Tableau and Alteryx Software, as well as EMEA Reseller Partner of the Year for Tableau.
In addition to an exciting field of responsibility, we offer you plenty of room for your own further development and ideas. We work together with major international corporations as well as medium-sized companies.
Our clients work in a wide range of industries – including logistics, finance, retail, production, but also ministries and NGOs.
If you are looking for variety, then you are right with us. We maintain a flat organizational structure and a direct communication.
Entre tus responsabilidades y tareas estarán...
By applying your in-depth knowledge you support our customers in the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) in the technical implementation of Tableau Server and Alteryx Server – both in terms of hardware configuration, the integration of SSO solutions such as Kerberos or Active Directory, the implementation of authorization structures on the server solutions, as well as the implementation of deployment processes and advise our customers with questions on the connection of various data sources for later evaluation by Alteryx Software and Tableau Software.
We do not necessarily expect that you have already worked with the aforementioned software solutions. What we expect is your motivation to develop very quickly based on your existing IT knowledge (with our support).
¿Qué perfil buscamos?
- Completed university or college degree in IT (happy – but not mandatory – with affinity for data analysis)
- Proven knowledge around IT-Architecture
- At least 3 years of work and project experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and German.
- Willingness to travel in the entire German-speaking area